Are you bored of taking selfies with boring backgrounds? Are you also in the mood for taking a vacation for escaping from the monotonous routine of your life? We have compiled a list of places for you in India which you can travel to and take off your tiredness. Couple it with the treat you will get by indulging in amazing selfie sessions there, thanks to their extremely picturesque scenes! Here it goes:
1) Taj Mahal, Agra- Now you should be convinced to travel to this place which holds this magnificent monument! The brilliant architecture can blow up your mind and literally entice you with its intricate and complex designs. The white marble wonder is a symbol of love and a testament of the majestic royalty of the Mughals. No doubt, it’s one of the Seven Wonders of the World. Once you reach Agra city, you can make use of Uber coupons present on CashKaro.com to reach Taj Mahal comfortably and with the bonus of good deals. A selfie with this UNESCO World Heritage Site in backdrop will surely fetch you lots of compliments.
2) Dal Lake, Kashmir- Imagine yourself in a boat in a beautiful lake which is surrounded by Himalayas that captivate your attention. You stare at the sparkling waters as the wind gently caresses your hair. And suddenly you take out your phone from your pocket lest you forget taking a selfie in this fairy tale like backdrop. This is what the Dal Lake holds for you! It’s one of the most popular tourist attractions in Kashmir. And going by the surplus beauty it holds, who would like to miss it?!
3) Valley of flowers, Uttarakhand- Located in the West Himalaya in Uttarakhand state, this colorful valley will leave you spellbound. Rich in flora and fauna, the alley boasts of being a home to a large variety of flowers and to some rare species. It’s also known as one of the most colorful places in world. If the weather in your city is getting dark and gloomy, book your tickets using redBus coupons available on CashKaro.com and brighten up your days while you stay here. And, don’t forget to take that perfect selfie lest you get lost in its magical beauty.
4) Desert of Jaisalmer, Rajasthan
- Do you desire a selfie full on attitude quotient? Well, here’s the perfect place for you? There are so many ways in which you can take selfies here without spoiling your fun moments. Take the camel ride on sand dunes to get a selfie covering the beautiful blue sky as well as the infinite dunes. Or go for the desert safari and take a stop to take a group selfie. Don’t miss the opportunity of clicking a unique selfie under the twinkling starry sky at night. Just pack your bags and go!
5) Jog falls, Karnataka- Monument selfie- check! Lake selfie- check! Desert selfie- check! Starry night sky selfie- check! Waterfall selfie- This is where you make it happen! Also known as Joga falls or Gerospppa falls, Jog falls are located in Sagara Taluk which is a popular tourist attraction. Jog falls is the second-highest plunge waterfall in India which is why it calls for a much celebrated selfie. It’s said that during monsoons, the Jog falls make for a particularly extra beautiful sight with rainbows every now and then. So you might want to consider making your plans during this season. However in winter season, the sky is clear of mist which will ensure that you get to capture a clear selfie.